Maria Perpetua Radlmair
- To be fully consecrated
- To be in the world and not of the world
- To be a sign of God
- To give a Christian note to the secular world.
- A vowed life of evangelical counsels
- No external sign of separation from common people
- An apostolate of presence through Radiating selfless serving love
- Take up any secular profession that fosters Christian presence
- To inject into the society new energies of the kingdom of God.
- To animate and transfigure the world from within by the power of the beatitudes.
- To be seeds of holiness scattered in the furrows of history.
- To be heralds of the newness of life in Christ.
- To be the light of the world, salt of the earth and the leaven of transformation in communion with Christ
- To be an advanced guard of the Church in the world
- To be the experimental laboratory in with the church tests the concrete ways of her relation with the world